|What are Advantage and Disadvantage of Rooting Android Device|
android is another platform, where you can customize many of your knowledge without any knowledge, you can change everything on your Android device by rooting your Android device, many customizations can be done after rooting but every benefit Like, there are some disadvantages that you should know before rooting your Android device.
Below you will find everything about taking advantage of it and what is the disadvantage that is most essential for every Android user because once you brick your Android device you can take a heavy loss.
What is the advantage of rooting
Rooting your Android smartphone is not enough to get enough profit. You need to know what can be done after rooting your Android device, there are many hacks and features that can be profitable after the route and There are some benefits
- You can install custom ROMs every time you install a new ROM, you will get a new device that will have new OS features but every time it does not work Sometimes installing your custom OS can lock your phone.
- You can delete a pre-installed application from your phone that can not be routed without it. You can block ads in any app, many Android apps can be found in the Play Store, which can block the ads on your Android device but they require permission and routing your phone can fix the problem. is.
- You can install incompatible applications Many Android apps are very useful, but sometimes this app does not support your Android operating system and is the only way to enjoy incompatible apps.
- You can change the skin for your Android device because you can see that there are very few skins on your Android device, but you can customize and customize your skin to root your device and install a new ROM.
- You can increase the speed of your Android device and boost battery life, some Android apps are very powerful like Greenies, which can automatically fix the speed of your phone and improve battery life, but Greenie needs root access to use the app.
- You can make a complete system backup of your Android device, yes, by routing your phone, you can keep a full backup of your Android device using some Android titanium backup tools.
- These are some of the benefits of routing devices in one word, routing can make you master of Android device. You can operate everything on your Android device.
What is the loss of routing
Before knowing the benefits of routing, you should know what is the harm of routing, mostly you can know about the benefits of routing. However, there are some disadvantages to route your device that you should know before rooting your Android device.
- Routing can brick your device, there are many Android apps that are suitable for your Android device and Cant cannot be found on the Play Store, but most of you take advantage of installing these apps. Those who can do wrong operations and sometimes you can turn on your Android device in a brick.
- Routing can escape the warranty of your phone, yes according to every Android phone manufacturer company, if you route your Android device, you will be out of warranty, if you unroute your device, the warranty will be available on your Android device. Will not be more for.
- Routing will be blocked for the company’s support, sometimes you want to root your Android device to get the latest OS, but you should know that after you route you will fail to update any company OS is due to software modification while doing this route.
So friends expect that before taking a good step, the advantages and disadvantages of routing should be understood. If you have fewer information about routing, then I advise you to get some knowledge before going ahead because once you have brushed your Android device, you can get a heavy loss.